Important Information about testing for sexually transmitted diseases (STD)
You have been booked for a scene which involves sexual intercourse with a partner without a condom.
This means you need to have a STD test or do a STD test.
For female and male actors (straight productions)
If you have a STD test, we accept tests which fulfill the following points:
- The test is not older than 14 days and need to be done every 14 days again!
- The test includes
- Hepatitis B – Method: HBsAg (Serological test)
- Hepatitis C – Method: Anti HCV (Serological test)
- Syphilis – Anti Treponema pallidum or TPHA or TPPA (Serological test)
- Syphilis – RPR (Serological test)
- HIV Anti HIV-1/2 + p24(t24) antigen (gen4), called also “HIV Combo” – (Serological test)
- Chlamydia Trachomatis – Method: PCR
- Neisseria Gonorrhoeae – Method: PCR
If you don’t have a STD test:
- Do the above mentioned Tests!
- If you are in the Czech Republic please go to one of the testing centers mentioned at the end of this page.
- The test needs to be repeated every 14 days!
Please be aware that some producers accept only tests from specific clinics! For CZ you should prefer Prevedig, for Hungary Talent Testing
For male actors (gay productions)
You will always need STD Tests.
Please talk with the producer which Test Terms are valid for your specific scene!
Full Tests (HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoe, Hepatitis A/B) cost 2000 Kc = 79 EUR
1036 Budapest, Lajos u. 74-76., 1. Floor
Full Tests (HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoe, Hepatitis A/B/C) cost 18500 Ft = 55 EUR
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 10:00
144 Vàci ùt, Budapest, 1138 off the Blue Metro Line 3 at the Forgách utca station
Full test. Same as TTS in the U.S., and in addition to throat swabs for all performers and anal swabs for female talent.
The price of the testing is 34,000 HUF = 105 Euro, and results will be back on the same day if performers test before 11:00 and the next day if they test after.
More informations: http://cuttingedgetesting.com
More information about STDs, about PrEP, Tests and much more you find in our Knowledge Base: